Tutu Tutorial Review

This is one of my favorite projects, in its simplicity and cheap-ness (is that a word?).

One of my first ever diys for Z was from Plumtickled. She wrote a pithy tutorial on how to make TuTus that was easy to follow, and had great pictures!

Time: 45 minutes to make 3
Cost: $11, INCLUDING the flower accents I bought- that comes out to a mere $3.66 each.

Notes: Being the cheap-o that I am, I bought the tulle off a bolt of fabric to save some mullah. I bought 2 yards per skirt. If I were to do it again, I would buy 4 yards of tulle. (So, maybe each tutu in the future would then be around $5, but thats still better than the store.

TIP 2: DO NOT BUY the glitter tulle. For two reasons; 1- it stretches, making it into weird different lengths. 2- the glitter will get everywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lanyard Tutorial

Wagon Revamp

Review: Doterras Bath Bomb Make n' Take recipe